Duane Morris LLP, an international law firm with 800+ attorneys, is seeking a Records Coordinator for its Miami office. The right candidate will be responsible for:
- Maintaining records center and allocated spaces, including conducting scheduled audits to purge and prepare inactive and dormant client materials for off-site storage.
- Disseminating firm’s records policy, procedures and processes to staff and attorney
- Updating the records database and processing requests for file circulation, file creation, file disposition, and maintaining client files housed on-site and off-site storage.
- Searching, retrieving and delivering on-site and off-site requests.
- Making sure incoming materials are filed, indexed, sorted, coded and verified for accuracy and timeliness.
High School Diploma or equivalent required. Minimum of 3 years on-the-job related experience necessary to gain an understanding of law office environment, policies and procedures. Must be organized and able to multi-task, possess excellent customer service and communication skills (written and oral), and be able to work in a team environment. Must be able to establish objectives and set priorities. Ability to use general office equipment (i.e. desktop computer, laptop, phone, copy machine, scanner, printer, etc.) Knowledge of legal records management software preferred, but not required. Must be able to type 35 wpm. Ability to routinely lift, carry, push, pull, slide materials weighing up to 50 lbs. We offer an excellent salary and comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to: medical, dental, 401(k) with firm match, pension and generous PTO. EEO/AA/M/F/V/D.