Duane Morris LLP, a law firm with 900+ attorneys in offices across the U.S. and internationally, is seeking an enthusiastic and talented legal recruitment and development coordinator who is passionate about the candidate experience and engagement. This individual will work with a dynamic team to coordinate various aspects of the legal recruitment and development function while providing support to the Director, Legal Recruitment and Development Managers and other members of the team.
Primary Responsibilities and/or Essential functions:
- Arrange in-house interview schedules, greet and escort candidates, maintain and update candidate files, assist in the planning of recruiting events, organize marketing materials for candidates, external recruiters and schools, and assist with hiring statistics and surveys.
- Coordinate the recruiting process for various levels of candidates, including scheduling attorneys for interviews; maintaining files for candidates; compiling and distributing materials for various meetings.
- Coordinate the registration process for fall on-campus interviews, set up in-office callback interview schedules, compile statistical data and charts regarding callback outcome and viRecruit input and updates as needed.
- Assist with the planning and facilitating summer events, summer assignments, invitations, intranet updates, policy manuals, as needed, and summer associate binders.
- Plan and facilitate orientation schedules.
- Assist with the administration of the Summer Associate (SA) Program, including communication with recruits prior to arrival; attending events/functions and follow-up on SA evaluations.
- Assist with lateral interviews including search firm interface, job postings, arranging in-house interview schedules and viRecruit input and pipeline updates; provide recruiting support to Director and Managers.
- Maintains lateral candidate checklist upon receipt of completed lateral due diligence materials.
- Provide assistance and coordination for other team responsibilities including training and professional development, wellness, mentoring, associate evaluation process, and diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Assists with documentation and other employment-related inquiries from firm attorneys or candidates such as verification of attorney bar admission and credentialing
- Compile data for firm’s annual profile in the NALP Employer Directory form.
- Coordinate, or provide back-up for, preparation of responses to firm surveys.
- Enter data into firm candidate-tracking software; respond to inquiries from candidates and firm attorneys.
- Develop and maintain excellent customer service relationships with candidates, vendors and Duane Morris attorneys, managers and support staff.
- Produce various reports during the year for firm filings, surveys and ad hoc projects upon request.
- Respond courteously to the needs of clients and internal requests within the firm; volunteer time and knowledge; works effectively and willingly with others.
- Any other additional responsibilities as required by management.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- 2+ years in legal or campus recruitment for a professional services or large law firm.
- Strong ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines and within budget.
- Self-starter; ability to remain self-directed and self-motivated with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work well in a team atmosphere.
- Flexibility to work overtime as needed (significant overtime during summer/fall).
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Excellent PC skills; knowledge of the viDesktop platform a plus.
- Makes appropriate and timely decisions within area of responsibility.
- Speaks and writes clearly and accurately; actively listens and responds to the needs of others.
- Without direction, anticipates needs and seeks alternatives to situations.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including, but not limited to: medical; dental; vision; 401(k) with firm match; pension and generous PTO. Please use our on-line application to apply. EEO/AA/M/F/V/D (hybrid work environment)