We are looking for a part time (20 to 25 hours per week) Junior Interior Designer to assist our Senior Project Designer with various tasks associated with our design and construction projects as well as internal operations design tasks.
- Assist with design drawings, including test fits, DD’s development, CD’s review and other project deliverables
- Assist with furniture plans
- Develop 3D conceptual renderings as directed
- Prep design color boards
- Research potential design/material products
- Organize and maintain design library
- Maintain project files
- Assist with maintaining intranet plans
- Assist with specific room plans, including furniture layouts
- Enrolled in an Interior Design program at an accredited college or university
- Experience with AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and like programs
- Revit experience is a plus
Duane Morris LLP, a global law firm with 800+ attorneys in offices across the U.S. and around the world, offers innovative solutions to the legal and business challenges presented by today’s evolving global markets.