Title: Marketing Data Coordinator
Position Charter: Responsible for maintaining the integrity of data in the firm’s client relationship management (CRM) system, InterAction. Responsible for processing data additions and changes, running daily, weekly and monthly data quality searches and performing internal and external research to increase data accuracy. Must possess excellent attention to detail and problem-solving ability, solid internet research skills and a strong customer focus.
- Verify new entries into InterAction for proper formatting per firm standards. Resolve duplicate entries and check for errors. Associate contact records to company records, creating new company records as needed.
- Perform external research to validate contact data and resolves discrepancies. Research company data for mergers, name changes and office locations.
- Process Data Change Management (DCM) tickets under the direction of the DCM lead. Communicate with end-users regarding important changes or follow-up inquiries as needed.
- Perform regular data quality searches to check for and resolve common data issues across entire CRM collection. Ensure CRM data is compliant with data protection and data privacy laws.
- Assist with maintaining the quality and consistency of mailing and marketing event lists, adhering to the InterAction folder taxonomy and contact categorizations.
- Assist with the on- and off-boarding process for firm personnel within InterAction, processing large contact collections brought into the system from lateral hires.
- Assist with the client entry process from the firm’s finance system, adding key contact relationships to users’ InterAction contact collections.
- Assist with identifying and resolving workflow issues or data discrepancies. Participate in testing and validation of marketing technology upgrades and third party integrations. Support special projects within the CRM team or across the marketing department as needed.
- Experience with data management tools and data manipulation techniques, preferably within a CRM system. Knowledge of InterAction a definite plus.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively on a project team. Sound prioritization skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a deadline-oriented environment. Ability to work with numerous departments and be familiar with the operations and responsibilities of each.
- Bachelor’s degree or 2 years related experience, preferably with CRM systems.
Duane Morris LLP offers innovative solutions to the legal and business challenges presented by today’s evolving global markets. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including, but not limited to: medical, dental, 401(k) with firm match, pension, life insurance and generous PTO.