Business Intake Specialist - Business Intake and Records - Office Services
Job Title: Business Intake Specialist
Location: Philadelphia, PA
OVERVIEW: Duane Morris LLP, a global law firm with 900+ attorneys in offices across the U.S. and around the world, offers innovative solutions to the legal and business challenges presented by today’s evolving global markets.
SUMMARY: Reviews and processes firm new business intake requests, and supporting client/matter intake documents to ensure compliance with firm policy and risk management best practices.
• Review new business intake requests for content and compliance with firm policy and risk management best practices. This includes reading and evaluating engagement letters to ensure compliance with ethics and firm requirements, reviewing conflict of interest search results for proper and complete clearance and sign-off, and other related information.
• End user support of firm conflict and business intake applications, policies, and procedures.
• Identification of potential conflicts of interest through conflicts database research of client and matter information provided by attorneys, support staff, potential new lateral attorneys; producing reports through the firm’s conflict of interest database software.
• Service and detail oriented work related style required.
• Ability to define problems, analyze and collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
• Ability to define, analyze and collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
• Must possess and demonstrate good oral and written communication skills.
• Possess good organizational, planning and time management skills necessary to prioritize and successfully accomplish numerous tasks and projects and complete them under strict time constraints.
• Good interpersonal skills necessary to communicate and interact with a diverse group of contacts and provide and request information with courtesy and tact. Service and detail oriented work related style required.
• Work occasionally requires more than 35 hours per week to perform the essential duties of the position and could require irregular hours.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE :
• Bachelor’s Degree required.
• Minimum of three years related experience preferred.
• Comprehensive Healthcare, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Plans
• Commuter, HSA and FSA Spending Accounts
• Short-term and Long-term Disability and Life Insurance Coverage
• 401k and Pension Plan
• 22 PTO Days, 11 paid holidays
• Employee Referral Bonus ($3,000.00)
• Professional Development Training
• Back-Up (Family) Care Advantage and Employee Assistance Program
EEO STATEMENT: Duane Morris is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please contact Shawn Tato, HR Assistant at 215-979-1224.
DATA PRIVACY STATEMENT: Duane Morris LLP is a limited liability partnership organized under the laws of Delaware. References in this privacy notice to “Duane Morris”, “we” or “us” are references to Duane Morris LLP and our affiliated entities. This privacy notice together with our Website Disclaimer and (if applicable) our relevant terms of business or other contract between us (if applicable) set out the basis on which Duane Morris processes your personal data (and any mandated controller/processor information).
Reference in this privacy notice to “personal data” means any information that identifies, or could reasonably be used to identify, a living individual, either on its own or together with other information. Our “Website” means this website and any other websites of Duane Morris.
Duane Morris is committed to protecting personal data and respecting your privacy.
Please read this notice carefully to understand our practices with respect to personal data and how we treat it and how you can exercise your rights in connection with it. You should also read any other privacy notices that we give to you, that might apply to our use of your personal data in specific circumstances from time to time. Data Privacy Statement
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not a contract or employment agreement and is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of all functions, responsibilities or requirements. In addition, Duane Morris reserves the right to amend, suspend or terminate any benefit plan, in whole or in part, at any time. The authority to make such changes rests with the Plan Administrator.