Position Charter: Has responsibility for the overall health and maintenance of the firm’s client relationship management (CRM) system, InterAction. Responsible for the creation and distribution of client digital communications via the firm’s email marketing system, Vuture. Possesses strong organization and leadership skills, technical aptitude, business process acumen, attention to detail and sound project management skills.
- Maintain the InterAction taxonomy, including practice and industry marketing lists, client and personnel information folders, mailing and events lists and contact/company categorization folders. Perform periodic archiving of executed campaigns as well as contacts/companies in accordance with data retention policies.
- Configure, test and implement marketing campaigns in Vuture. Create digital communications, landing pages and user forms to support global Business Development campaign tracking and event management. Create and manage related marketing lists in InterAction and execute post-event business processes.
- Manage event tracking from a CRM perspective. Review requests from Marketing and Business Development Managers and assign appropriate CRM team members based on practice or industry alignment and resource availability. Maintain master list of YTD events and track status and assignments.
- Monitor multiple Duane Morris email inboxes for inquiries from both internal and external parties. Process CRM-related requests in InterAction and Vuture and route other information requests to appropriate firm attorneys or departments for processing.
- Play a lead role on CRM projects with external vendors to improve the data quality, efficiency and end-user adoption of the system. Participate in pilot programs, such as reviewing data changes and providing feedback, testing new features and functionality and evaluating vendor productivity and performance.
- Provide analytical support to attorneys and staff through the creation of business intelligence reports, targeted working lists, complex data queries and post-event statistics. Serve as a champion of the system to end-users, promoting user adoption, highlighting benefits and providing training and support as needed.
- Ensure CRM data is compliant with data protection and data privacy laws. Ensure digital communications adhere to the rules of attorney advertising. Process user subscription preferences and opt-out requests.
- 5-7 years experience with CRM systems and marketing technology platforms. InterAction experience strongly preferred; Vuture experience a plus. Prior experience in a law firm is preferred.
- Strong technical aptitude and problem-solving skills. Familiarity with HTML, database query and reporting. Solid Excel skills.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to translate complex technical concepts and detailed data to various audiences. Ability to work both independently and collaboratively on a project team. Ability to handle multiple tasks in a deadline-oriented environment. Sound prioritization skills.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5-7 years related experience