SUMMARY: Responsible for processing invoices, check requests, and expense reports for payment.
- Review all check requests/invoices for proper approval, receipts, and description of expense.
- Code check requests, invoices, and expenses reports daily via paper or Chrome River.
- Review sales and use tax included on the invoice, and record sales tax, if necessary.
- Batch and input to computer all check requests/invoices.
- Mail checks and maintain orderly and complete files and copies of all paid invoices via Kwik Tag document scanning system.
- Review invoice files regularly in order to determine which are due for payment.
- Maintain organized filing systems for unpaid check requests/invoices and related documents.
- Provide payment information, such as check date and cancelled checks, to requestor.
- Perform all work related to area of responsibility accurately and on a timely basis.
- Assist Accounting Manager, Accounts Payable Coordinator and other staff when needed.
- Perform other related duties, as requested.
QUALIFICATIONS (EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES):
- Minimum of one year related experience required in a legal/service industry preferred.
- High school degree or equivalent required. Associates’ degree in related field preferred.
- Good mathematical aptitude.
- Ability to operate a computer with multiple related software packages.
- Detail oriented; ability to work accurately and in a timely manner. Ability to organize and prioritize numerous tasks and complete them under strict time constraints.
- Ability to work effectively with related staff members.
- Willingness to work overtime as needed.
- Comprehensive Healthcare, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Plans
- Commuter, HSA and FSA Spending Accounts
- Short-term and Long-term Disability and Life Insurance Coverage
- Up to 27 PTO Days, 10 Paid Holidays
- Employee Referral Bonus ($3,000.00)
- Professional Development Training
- Back-Up (Family) Care Advantage and Employee Assistance Program
EEO STATEMENT: Duane Morris is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please contact Shawn Tato, HR Assistant at 215-979-1224.
DATA PRIVACY STATEMENT: Duane Morris LLP is a limited liability partnership organized under the laws of Delaware. References in this privacy notice to “Duane Morris”, “we” or “us” are references to Duane Morris LLP and our affiliated entities. This privacy notice together with ourWebsite Disclaimerand (if applicable) our relevant terms of business or other contract between us (if applicable) set out the basis on which Duane Morris processes your personal data (and any mandated controller/processor information).
Reference in this privacy notice to “personal data” means any information that identifies, or could reasonably be used to identify, a living individual, either on its own or together with other information. Our “Website” means this website and any other websites of Duane Morris.
Duane Morris is committed to protecting personal data and respecting your privacy.
Please read this notice carefully to understand our practices with respect to personal data and how we treat it and how you can exercise your rights in connection with it. You should also read any other privacy notices that we give to you, that might apply to our use of your personal data in specific circumstances from time to time.
Data Privacy Statement
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not a contract or employment agreement and is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of all functions, responsibilities or requirements. In addition, Duane Morris reserves the right to amend, suspend or terminate any benefit plan, in whole or in part, at any time. The authority to make such changes rests with the Plan Administrator.